If you do not know how to Flash Samsung Stock Rom on your mobile, then today I will tell you how to flash Samsung Stock Firmware. To Flash Samsung stock firmware in your mobile, you will need a Windows computer, Samsung USB driver, Samsung Odin Tools.
Flash Samsung Stock Firmware
Step by step guide to install stock firmware with the help of Windows computer in Samsung Mobile.
Step By Step Guide For Flash Samsung Stock Firmware
1. Download and install Samsung USB driver on your computer (if you already have a Samsung USB driver in your computer, you can skip this step).
2. Download and extract Odin Downloader on your Computer (if you already have a Odin Downloader in your computer, you can skip this step).
3. Download and extract Samsung Stock Firmware on your computer.
4. Now, Power Off your Samsung Mobile .
5. Now you have to boot your Samsung mobile in download mode so that Odin Tools can be connected to your mobile. To boot your mobile in the download mode, on your mobile : Press and Hold Power + Home + Volume Down Key at the same time for 8 seconds.
6. When you boot up on the download mode of your Samsung mobile, you will have the Warning Triangle show on your mobile screen. Now, you need to press the Volume UP key to continue.
7. Open Odin Downloader .
8. When Odin Downloader is Open , you need to connect your Samsung Mobile to the computer using the USB cable.
9. When your device is connected, Odin will automatically detect your mobile and you will be able to see Added message in Odin Log area.
10. When you will see Added message in Odin Log area, Click on BL button and select the BL file from your firmware folder.
11. After Select BL File , Click on AP button and select the AP file from your firmware folder.
12. Now, Click on CP button and select the CP file from your firmware folder.
13. Now, Click on CSC button and select the CSC file from your firmware folder.
14. Click on Start button to begin the flashing process of your samsung mobile. Flashing Process may take more than 5 minutes to Finish.
15. When flashing process is completed, you will see the Green Pass message in Odin tools . then, disconnect your device from the computer.
16. The Last Step Is restart your device (ignore if your device is already started).
These were some simple steps with the help of which you will be able to install flash files of your Samsung mobile. I am sure that you guys came to this step and you can easily flash your Samsung mobile stock ROM.
If you like this post, then please share this post with your friends. If there is any suggestion then comment below.